• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello I’m Mushu’s Mama

Is Mushu too young for worms? (7”)

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mushu’s Mama

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey there! Happy to be apart of the bearded dragon world. This is my first bearded dragon. I purchased him a month ago at PetSmart. He’s 7” long as of today- don’t quite know his exact age but I guess 2 months. He’s learning so fast, and so well. My Mushu Baby Butt is “waving” at me as we speak.

He stopped eating crickets last week. He tried to hunt 2 of them and failed, and never tried again. So I purchased reptiworms, which he much enjoys- easier catch.

I say “he” but I haven’t sexed my beardie.

Attachments

• 69C1109B-9046-4FA8-92BB-16C355FE2A40.jpeg
    69C1109B-9046-4FA8-92BB-16C355FE2A40.jpeg
    557.5 KB · Views: 23

Hopehrl

Hatchling Dragon
When you say repti-worm what kind of worms are they?
And would be willing to post a picture of mushus tank? We like pictures here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
At 2 months he will only be able to eat small superworms, adults are too big. Most other worms are too fatty to be fed as anything other than a treat, wax worms are small enough for a 2 month old, but too many will play havok on his digestion. I have never heard of reptiworms, what are they? Try roaches (dubia or discoid), he will love em

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Reptiworms are just fine and they are full of calcium so remember you don't need to dust them.

Mushu’s Mama

Bearded Dragon Egg
When you say repti-worm what kind of worms are they?
And would be willing to post a picture of mushus tank? We like pictures here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course! It’s pretty boring and plain. Waiting for him to get bigger to deck It all out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16

Mushu’s Mama

Bearded Dragon Egg
At 2 months he will only be able to eat small superworms, adults are too big. Most other worms are too fatty to be fed as anything other than a treat, wax worms are small enough for a 2 month old, but too many will play havok on his digestion. I have never heard of reptiworms, what are they? Try roaches (dubia or discoid), he will love em

I’ve heard so much about dubia, but I think worms are my heeby jeeby limit. I’ll probably die. I’ll look into buying them in bulk once we get close to finishing the reptiworms. I ordered small reptiworms, they’re very tiny! So they fit between his eyes. I don’t intend to feed them just Yet, I don’t want them to get too big.

Latest posts