• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello, hope everyone is ok?

Louisa

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello all,

Just thought I'd quickly introduce myself, I'm Louisa but I'd rather be called Louu to be honest lol and I own 2 bearded dragons, who are very spoilt lizards. Firstly we have George (great british name as my partner said when he named him) his just over 2 year old and secondly we have Stumpy ( the name is because he has a foot missing ) as we got 20 eggs off a friend to hatch as he didnt want them, so we took them and they all surrived :D but sadly my little Stumpy had his foot bitten off :(. But his still a very healthy lizards and can walk perfectly well on his stump.

Anyways, I will look forward to speaking to some of you on here, as I am also after a bit of help, but I will post that on the relevent forum.

Thanks again,
Much love,

Louu, George & Stumpy :)
xxxxx

36484_408528361603_729916603_4983313_3675287_n.jpg
291830_10150294916251604_729916603_8385627_1959147844_n.jpg

Dunc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Louu

George looks like areal character. Stumpy, bless her is absolutely beautiful

TC

Dunc

Louisa

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Dunc,
Yeah he sure is, shame about his horrid scar of his chin, but i suppose it make him look the bad man hehe. Yeah Stumpy is wonderful, x

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Louu! Welcome 2 the Forum, hope u get the help ur looking 4. Stumpy & George are lookin good :)

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol my citrus females got a little stub too not as far as urs lol just the toes and part of the foot but its similar i love everybody on here and its a funn place to participate in good luck

Louisa

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Alivia, yeah stumpy is lovely, he was very shy at first as he was scared, but his fine now always running about etc, x

Latest posts