• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Tn

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tamara and hubby and I are looking into getting a BD. We own 3 snakes but I have not owneda lizard before. But I grew up in South FL so have some knowledge of them. I will be doing alot of study. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
P.S. we will be buying from a breeder.

Tamara

Draconic Bloodlinez

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello, Tamara & Welcome 2 the Forum. There are a few reputable breeders on this site that are working with some gorgeous dragons. Are you looking 4 something specific with genetics or color?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Tamara & Hubby,

Great to hear that you will be doing your homework ahead of time
icon_thumright-1.gif

WelcomeToTheForums.jpg

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We had a referal to a breeder from our car sales man. It was a sad day for him for his BD just got stolen that day. But the next week his breeder got him a replacment. I am in contact with her now.
As far as color hubby is the one making the choice on that. He is not wanting the citrus but does like the tigers. Since we have just started looking I am not sure how this will end. ;)

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok hubby has decide he wants a young male that is patterned. He is liking the rainbow colors but I gether that is a newer color morph. Breeder I am in touch with is breeding mostly solids. So we shall keep looking. No rush as temps here are still in freezing zone.

cybercat

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Nice looking BDs Draconic. Unfortunatly hubby says no. He wants full scally back. Boy and I thought I was picky. Gonna post a hubby rant about this. He has realy narrowed down choices.
Thanks again Draconic. Good luck getting those wonderful babies homes.
Tamara

Latest posts