• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from the Little Apple

peachiest

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. It just dawned on me that I jumped right in asking for help but never introduced myself. Where are my manners?!

My name is Toni. I live in Manhattan, KS with my hubby, two human children, and two new reptile children. I also have three tarantulas who currently reside with my parents and my first beardie. My mom kept them for me while we've moved around, my hubby is in the Army. She's become quite attached to them and is in no hurry to let me bring them home. So, I let her keep them... For now. My first beardie is a little over 3 years old and doesn't like to be messed with. He readily hisses and shows his beard and bites when anyone tries to touch him. He's been that way for most of his life. I'm hoping to have more success with my new babies. So far it's like night and day, even just as little guys.

Everyone has been so gracious and helpful thus far, and I'm so glad I found y'al.... Actually that y'all found me on twitter. Lol.

Latest posts