• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from sunny S. Flo!

TIKI

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys,

just wanted to introduce myself. My real name is David but my nickname has been Tiki since I was in elementary school lol. I have owned 2 bearded dragons in the past and I recently got my third (Bubba). I plan on breeding beardies maybe in a year or two (when Bubba matures) so I thought it was a great idea to join these forums now and start doing my research. I am a crested gecko breeder and I have owned all kinds of animals in the past. I am located in South Florida.

Thanks,
David

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Hello and welcome to the BD forum, hope you like it! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338837728.086632.jpg

Greetings from George!

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Greetings and welcome Tiki! How did you get that nickname, if you don't mind me asking? I hope you find all of the information that you possibly take in. :) I also work with cresteds, they are a funny critter!

TIKI

Bearded Dragon Egg
I had a shirt that said "TIKI PALOOZA" and one of my friends said that he liked tiki better than David. Soon enough that name followed me to school and just about everywhere else.. I would love to see some of your cresteds!!

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
I had a shirt that said "TIKI PALOOZA" and one of my friends said that he liked tiki better than David. Soon enough that name followed me to school and just about everywhere else.. I would love to see some of your cresteds!!
LOL! Simple and awesome story!

I have a few pics posted on the forum. Titled: "a few of my "other" kiddos"

TIKI

Bearded Dragon Egg
Zen ReptileZ you have beautiful cresteds! I love your leachies as well!

Thanks guys!

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
Hey guys,

just wanted to introduce myself. My real name is David but my nickname has been Tiki since I was in elementary school lol. I have owned 2 bearded dragons in the past and I recently got my third (Bubba). I plan on breeding beardies maybe in a year or two (when Bubba matures) so I thought it was a great idea to join these forums now and start doing my research. I am a crested gecko breeder and I have owned all kinds of animals in the past. I am located in South Florida.

Thanks,
David
Hello and welcome! I too live in Southern Florida:)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF, Tiki :) BD's are one of the easiest things to breed, I've found out the hard way... *cough*. Good luck in your ventures! I hope you find all the answers that you seek here, there are some great breeders on the forum that can give awesome advice. Just keep this in mind:

Thinking of Breeding???

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Oh no ...
Hope it was just my imagination ;) Or she was backed up.... or....

Edit: I just spent $75 on crickets for a clutch of 13.... because 2 boxes/week just wasn't cutting it anymore *gulp* hopefully that will be enough for a week?

Latest posts