• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello From New Member [Florida]

DragonsAreReal

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ahoy there, the names Brittany. I am a 20 year old college student who lives in Central Florida and happily owns 4 Bearded Dragons. Aside of Beardies my passions include classic cars, imports, guns/hunting, xbox 360, and mudding. I guess now I should introduce my babies.

Torch [Het Hypo Citrus Tiger]
6 month old male. He gets brighter with every single shed. I am very pleased with him.
024-5.jpg

025.jpg

061.jpg

059.jpg

Koopa [Regular,small & has underbite]
Age unknown, he was a rescue and had rubber jaw when I aquired him.
055.jpg

065-1.jpg

Louis [Hypo Sunburst]
1 month old female. Just recieved her a few days ago along with her sister. Great eater. In full shed.
077.jpg

071.jpg

069.jpg

Laine [Hypo Sunburst]
1 month old female. Just recieved with sister a few days ago. Great eater. In full shed.
073.jpg

018-2.jpg

072-1.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello & Welcome 2 the Forum. Nice pics, great looking dragons.

Chubbyb

Hatchling Dragon
Wow those look amazing... Im also in Florida Orlando area just curious where did you buy your dragons from?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Wow those look amazing... Im also in Florida Orlando area just curious where did you buy your dragons from?
Looking at the quality of dragons, and it looks like she's in central fl, probably Hogtown in Gainesville. They have some gorgeous lizards!

DragonsAreReal

Bearded Dragon Egg
Nope, I got them shipped from Bama Dragons in AL.
They have amazing dragons and are a pleasure to deal with.

Look them up on Facebook, tell them Brittany sent you ;)

Latest posts