• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Meep! Beardie rescued with MBD

NesiahNoel

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone! I'm Nesiah from Philly, me and my boyfriend recently adopted a beardie who was surrender to a pet store in bad condition. I'm not at all sure how old he is, considering his size I'm guessing 1-2 yrs. He is missing his back left foot and has bad MBD in his front arms which seem to be not useful to him. He is a fighter though, eats like a champ and runs all around his tank. I'm taking him to the vet next week for further examination since his femoral pores are also clogged and we have been soaking him since we got him. He eats his greens & meal worms every so often. It also seems maybe some of his ribs have collapsed but doesn't mind being handled and he doesnt seem to be in pain. His jaw is also weird as his tongue is always slightly out. Any further advice is cool! I'd love the help.
He has a UVB bulb for now until I get his bar one tomorrow. He also gets calcium and has a 50 watt UVB heat lamp. I've also attached some photos of my handsome boy.

Attachments

• IMG_9422.jpeg
    IMG_9422.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9633.jpeg
    IMG_9633.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9417.jpeg
    IMG_9417.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Poor thing. I don't understand how people can do this to an animal.

Terra66

Hatchling Dragon
I think it's wonderful that you took in this special needs baby! ❤️
He's really adorable. I'm sure with proper care he'll live a wonderful life with you.
You do realize that he's got the perfect meme face? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts