• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from George and I...

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Just got my first bearded dragon a month or 2 ago...Kinda cool there's a forum about them, especially since I'd like to hear what other people do with their beardies. Not sure of what color she is (she's got some oranges on her face and legs, some yellows, in all different shades)...

So far, I'm loving it...Very easy going and surprisingly friendly. Thanks for having a forum like this!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hello hello
welcome to our corner of insanity. Learn to take LOTS of pictures and POST them often. We're addicts. We all belong to RA--reptiles anomyous. It's a job but somebody has to do it.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
hello hello
welcome to our corner of insanity. Learn to take LOTS of pictures and POST them often. We're addicts. We all belong to RA--reptiles anomyous. It's a job but somebody has to do it.

Speak for yourself! I refuse to go to the meetings. I don't have a problem at all! ???

Welcome to the forum, I Love George who is a girl! ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome. Congrats on your baby. Dragons are a blast. Glad you are enjoying things so far. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Insane? Who's insane?

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome...looking forward to pics.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome you will see we all have lots of fun in here.

Craig is confused...think he took more pain meds before getting on here again :)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and
00020121.gif

Were not really THAT insane around here . . . . . *rolls eyes* We are definitely much WORSE LOL.
Like all said, pics, pics, pics are a must and frequent updates are mandatory.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
I Love George who is a girl!

ROFLMBO

c'mon Craig...............you sound....................confused.

LOL! I must've thought George was the beardie. ;D

Med-free this morning....unfortunately. :(

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL I forgot to mention...I thought George was a boy and now I'm pretty sure George is female now...As far as pics...I got a couple for now, I'll put them up...Maybe someone can clue me in on what color she is...

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:

I went to the hospital last night and they gave me some pain meds...Not pain med free here today, feeling good today ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
staylor said:
Craiger said:

I went to the hospital last night and they gave me some pain meds...Not pain med free here today, feeling good today ;D

They finally refilled mine today! :D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Med-free this morning....unfortunately. Sad

I went to the hospital last night and they gave me some pain meds...Not pain med free here today, feeling good today Grin

They finally refilled mine today! Cheesy

Great for you guys. Maybe we should start a drug squad here LOL. . . .errr legal drugs that is ::)
I'm finding it really hard this week to cope with my backpain :mad:

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tuesdays, 7:00 pm
Everybody meet at Craig's house. Bev will cook and the girls will take photos for the police.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I_Love_George said:
LOL I forgot to mention...I thought George was a boy and now I'm pretty sure George is female now...As far as pics...I got a couple for now, I'll put them up...Maybe someone can clue me in on what color she is...

Sure, we can try. It's tough sexing a dragon. We thought Bernie was a male and turns out he was a she! Join the club. ;D Make a post in General Discussion with your beardie's tail up and we'll have a guessing game.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was told Piggy was a boy and months later...surprise...IT A GIRL.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL

Yeah, Pogie was a boy for the first 6 months of her life . . . . . Then She became a GIRL.
Ive noticed from Renee and Sandra (and ME) that it seems the girls are often mistaken for boys . . . . Wonder why.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
LOL

Yeah, Pogie was a boy for the first 6 months of her life . . . . . Then She became a GIRL.
Ive noticed from Renee and Sandra (and ME) that it seems the girls are often mistaken for boys . . . . Wonder why.

Add me to that category as well (Sam).

Latest posts