• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Fellow Dragon Lovers!

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Hi!

My name is Erin, I'm 33 and live for reptiles! I'd have to say that Beardies are my favorite for many reasons. I'm friendly and laid-back so please feel free to be friendly to me as well! :) I'm looking forward to learning from you all and sharing my knowledge as well!

I live in Minnesota and would love to live somewhere with more sunshine! Any suggestions?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Erin,

5.jpg

Sarah26

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello Erin,
Why are bearded dragons your favourite? I enjoy hearing more experienced keepers talk about why they feel the way they do towards bearded dragons.
:)

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
Hi Sarah! Thanks for asking!
I love the way they look at me, their eyes are so loving and curious!
I love that they have fun when taking a bath.. I do too!
I really dig the arm waving.. lol I laugh every freaking time!
I feel that they are just as curious about me and what I'm doing that they stare back. I have probably caused them to have a paranoid syndrome.. "That lady always has her face in my house.."
It's their interactive, comical, individual personalities that I love!

I miss them when in brumation! I want to wake them up.. I resist..

Sarah26

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for answering so quickly! :)
I love them too! I fell in love with bearded dragons on accident; a friend of mine gifted me my first bearded dragon 2 years ago, and I fell in love with the baby, named him Senyales. I became a nerd 'studying' every detail, learning all I can to give him the best life I can, in an essence he is my son. I dislike the word 'pet' even. I now added 2 babies to my reptile clan, adorable creatures! They are preeeecious. For all the reasons you mentioned, and I just love how they show you love back. They do more than other reptiles, I feel they become attached to their mommies and daddies. Brumation period drives me crazy too lol :)

Zen ReptileZ

Juvenile Dragon
That is awesome! I can't think of a better gift to give someone that has the potential to be a great reptile person! I thank you for Senyales and your two new kiddos for being the kind of parent they deserve!

Sarah26

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you! Senyales is the best gift anyone has ever given me, truly life changing. :)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Erin, Welcome to the Forum. The sun comes out in Florida, no tan lines hear ;) Just Playin ;)

Latest posts