• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone

Tastyworms

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Chris and my fiance Heather and I run a small exotic pet supply business in Longwood, FL. I don't currently have a bearded dragon, but when I have the room, it's on my most wanted list.

We started our business to help finance rehabilitation of bats and gopher tortoises here in Florida. We've successfully rehabbed 3 gopher tortoises and about a dozen bats in the past year. We currently have an unreleasable gopher tortoise named Sleepy. That big tortoise is Tom, who has since been released. The bat is flapjack, who is currently undergoing flight training for a hopeful Spring release.

I should probably mention Jeff O. told me about this site. Hey Jeff!

bat1.jpg

tom1.jpg
sleepy1.jpg

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome! The bat is so cute! Plus I love tortoises. I have a 4 1/2 year old sulcata tortoise :) I wish I had the room to rescue critters.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum, Chris and Heather! We're glad you joined us here! Those are some cute animals. Bats are almost always cute, but I have a special place in my heart for tortoises :)

Latest posts