• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello and Greetings

donnab

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. I certainly know some of you already but, to introduce myself, I have a 6 year old beardie named Dragoon. He's a great little guy and I don't know what I would have done without the bearded dragon community when he was a little guy. I hope I can give back some of what I've gotten from these wonderful, giving people.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to this forum.

You do know that we are gonna want Pics of Dragoon ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to the Forum (Family). Pictures are always welcome, as are exchanges of information and experiences !
I'm sure that everyone else will join we three in further welcoming you, Home.
Janie

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

I am so glad you got my post on F.B. Glad you are here!!!!!!!

donnab

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you and I'm happy to be here. Dragon people are good people and I'm proud to be part of the community. Li and Vesta, we will have to talk or type. Lots happening...

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhh, do tell. I can't wait to hear. Vesta and I just had a longgggg chat the other night. She talked my ear off, I got a migraine, lol! Kidding Vesta!!!!!!! Yes Donna, soon! I'll get in touch with you. Right now Dean and I are taking off to Gloucester for the day. It is so beautiful there. If anybody remembers the movie "The Perfect Storm", it is the same place. Beautiful beach, ocean, boats!!!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Donna and welcome to the forum. It's great to have another resource in helping our bearded dragon family. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HELLO DONNA MY DARLIN'.......

So glad you are here!! I have missed you!!! :-[

Yes!!! Would love to chat!! I am dying to hear the scoop!!! Lisa is right....I will almost never call you. But if you call me. I WILL talk!!! :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HEE HEE!!! I GAVE Lisa the exclamation point bug!! SHHHHH....HEE HEE!!! "sneakin away"

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Donna! Glad to see you, here! Haven't heard from you in a while.

Oh....and we're all trying to up our use of exclamation marks in honor of Vesta!!! :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I LOVE you guys!!!! <3!!!

Janie always has to be different but that's why we like her!!!

I am so gald you are here Donna!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
I LOVE you guys!!!! <3!!!

Janie always has to be different but that's why we like her!!!

I am so gald you are here Donna!!!

That's reassuring...lol
Janie

Latest posts