• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello all!

R Wrightjr76

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all, Happy to be here. Looking forward to getting and give help to those who are in need of it. I have an adult pair of bearded dragons the male is part sandfire and my female is leather back, I just resently boughty a pair of babies from petsupplys plus that porbly shouldn't have been there for sale.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
WelcomeToTheForums.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi. Curious ...is it normal for a beardie to go in their tunnel and sleep during the day?
Dragons will seek shade the same way we do, Is this sudden behavior? Start off by checking temps/lighting?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Have temperatures dropped where ur at?

Sunkiss

Juvenile Dragon
The temps in her tank are normal. We have been having cool evenings and mild days. Texas fluctuates constantly. It seems kinda sudden to me. Just prior to her doing that I had her out and she was running around on my bed.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think your fluctuating temps might have something 2 do with it, they can be sensitive 2 temperature change. Keep monitoring behavior & keep us posted.

Latest posts