• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello all you Bearded Dragon lovers!

Tabby

Bearded Dragon Egg
My name is Tabby. I have always loved Beard Dragons but was never able to get one. I just lost one of my kitties and my boyfriend asked me what I wanted, and I of course, told him that I wanted a Bearded Dragon. That didn't go over too well at first because he hated any type of lizards. But now, he loves Jeffery so much it's not funny. LoL. He constantly talks to him and even has his own pet name for him. They say to not have a Bearded Dragon around cat's. I have a 13 year old kitty Patches and her and Jeffery are best friends. I even have a picture of them giving each other a nose boop. LoL Jeffery even gave her a kiss on the lips one day and she just gave him a funny look and that was it. LoL. Jeffery loves to snuggle and his favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean. Lol

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My name is Tabby. I have always loved Beard Dragons but was never able to get one. I just lost one of my kitties and my boyfriend asked me what I wanted, and I of course, told him that I wanted a Bearded Dragon. That didn't go over too well at first because he hated any type of lizards. But now, he loves Jeffery so much it's not funny. LoL. He constantly talks to him and even has his own pet name for him. They say to not have a Bearded Dragon around cat's. I have a 13 year old kitty Patches and her and Jeffery are best friends. I even have a picture of them giving each other a nose boop. LoL Jeffery even gave her a kiss on the lips one day and she just gave him a funny look and that was it. LoL. Jeffery loves to snuggle and his favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean. Lol
Welcome to the forum

Latest posts