• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello again!

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everybody. I haven't been on in a while due to computer and internet problems and we finally got my old laptop up and running again so I am going to give an update on Mango !
Basically he has been doing fine but has not shed yet this year. I'm not very worried about that though. He hasn't hissed at me but he showed his beard this morning when I woke him up, he also bobbed his head at me ,which i thought was adorable, so I bobbed my head back and he bobbed again. It was just too cute!! :3 I am still working on getting enough money for a bigger cage and still looking for a reptile house to volunteer at! Well that's about it. If my computer is working I will probably post a cute story, if I remember one. :D

Latest posts