• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

He still has stress spots!!!

TinySmaugOfficial

Hatchling Dragon
I dunno why. I do everything I should, I give him crickets, I use the right UVB, I handle him gently, give him baths, and I haven’t done anything to his enclosure recently! He seems perfectly fine other than he has huge noticeable stress marks and i dunno why??? what am I doing wrong???

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey, I’m not sure if you’ve gone over it already in a previous post but could you confirm your UVA/UVB and the temps you’re getting and what you’re getting them with (it may be useful to list your complete set up in your notes and have it ready to copy and paste when posting a Q on here, save you having to remember and writing it down). I know you said you use the right UVB but when people are replying to help, it’s handy for them to know as often people think they’re using the right stuff and then it transpires they’re not (not saying this is the case with you) x

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Is he exhibiting any behaviors that youd call negative ? Not basking, lethargic, limpness, not eating, not pooping, eyes dont look alert, glass surfing? If hes acting “normal” id take a deep breath and calm down, it could just be as simple as when he darkens up to bask his “cheetah print” shows , does he have a dark tail? Does his beard scales turn dark? If he is happy, eating, pooping, drinking, moving, then it might be your stress lines that are showing.....

TinySmaugOfficial

Hatchling Dragon
Is he exhibiting any behaviors that youd call negative ? Not basking, lethargic, limpness, not eating, not pooping, eyes dont look alert, glass surfing? If hes acting “normal” id take a deep breath and calm down, it could just be as simple as when he darkens up to bask his “cheetah print” shows , does he have a dark tail? Does his beard scales turn dark? If he is happy, eating, pooping, drinking, moving, then it might be your stress lines that are showing.....
Well he’s doing everything normal, yeah. His scales on his beard are a little black and he only glass surfs when me or my mom come near the cage and he wants to be picked up

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If possible can we see some more pictures, it always helps if we can get an idea, this pic was from my baby, does the stress marks look like this ?

Attachments

• C222C29A-C5E9-4F9D-B61B-A6677AB3F014.jpeg
    C222C29A-C5E9-4F9D-B61B-A6677AB3F014.jpeg
    441.2 KB · Views: 13

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So he’s not stressed?
Well i cant read his mind, but i can give you my best guess, if the marks look Grey then its just the markings, if they turn black id be concerned, may i see a picture next time it happens

Latest posts