• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

he pooped on me lol

Repti82

Hatchling Dragon
well i was taking my Merlin out to take a bath today and i got him out and ready to go in the water and he just up and dropped a load on me. it was so gross but i guess he was so excited about bath time that it just sorts came out. at the moment i feel violated lol

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
My beardie pooped on me the first week I had him. I don't know if I should have felt honored or grossed out lol. I told myself he pooped on me because he felt safe in my hand so he just let it out. Who really knows, but I am going to keep that happy thought!:D He hasn't done it since, but he kind of is in somewhat of a routine now, so I wouldn't expect him to.

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
When Clarice was a baby she climbed up onto my head and it's just that I noticed a warning wriggle that I got her off my head in time! That would have been unforgivable, I would never have gotten over it :-p

Repti82

Hatchling Dragon
awe atleast im not the only one haha. he loves bath time so much i think he just got a little to over excited haha. im over it he is to cute to be mad at. btw my other says Merlin is a stupid name. do you think its stupid????

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well he is kind of a magician, made poop appear where there was none an instant before ;) . Just don't make it wear the Dunce, oops ;), err, Sorcerer's pointy hat. :D

Repti82

Hatchling Dragon
haha well when he arrived i was watching that TV series from London called Merlin. and for some reason the name just stuck for him. if i say its bath time Merlin he sometimes starts to bob his head its so cute.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ahh the notorious poop marker! I've been pooped and urated on before. :) Not fun!

Pat B

Super Moderator
yuck....i have yet to see spike poop....i think he likes his privacy!! :D he will also wait until i leave the room before he will eat!!​

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! Allie used to do that before I began taking her outside for some nice good sun and walks. She began going outside and into the grass on a strip. She poops outside instead of inside her tank or her bath.

IS there something wrong with this picture? Trained beardie goes outside to poop and urate?

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
yuck....i have yet to see spike poop....i think he likes his privacy!! :D he will also wait until i leave the room before he will eat!!​
Jareth always waited til I left the room before he ate- then I started sneaking back in and he'd be at his food dish with greens hanging out of his mouth, looking at me as if to say, "nope, I'm not eating." Now he munches away regardless.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have had a few BDs like that, that would refuse to eat while I was watching in the beginning, then came around later. I seemed to distract them, would be more interested in what I was doing, than eating. But if I left the room & peeked back in 30 seconds later, they would be munching away. With a couple of mine, this would happen for both the greens & live prey.

One of my 'Out of Enclosure' experiences ... They are not particular where they go, when they have to ...

Nitro072.jpg

Latest posts