• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

He needs a name!

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Do this. Place a US map on the wall. Throw a dart at said map. Whatever city is closest to the map, that's the name...you could also go with Beardie. Or my personal favorite...Dragon. lol.
In all seriousness, any name you choose would be cool. Our female is Aussie. See how simple that is? Good luck naming your new buddy.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
do you have a picture of your BD? I like naming animals for how they look.... color, pattern, ect. For example: I have a champion breed fawn colored Chihuahua and I named him Bentley because he is very petite, expensive like the car and he is just as quiet as a Bentley driving down the road (I used to be a mechanic once and drove one). Then I have my Yorkie. She is multiple colors and has long luscious soft hair that seems to bloom about 90% of the day as she spins, jumps and runs during the day (very very energetic). So I called her Lily, after the flower. Because Lilies are big, they have beautiful pedals and pollen hairs and they seem to love life during the day when bloomed. I used to have an Albino Blood Red Corn snake that was pure white with bright red patterns. And I called him Candy Cane, which fit because of the color. Be creative. Any name you come up with will be special and make your ownership that more sentimental. Which is good because why own an animal you don't love, right? Good luck with your name search. I haven't received my BD yet but his/her name ( sex still undetermined until delivery date) will probably be "Thunder" because if color had a sound, my future BD would be loud as thunder. He/She is a 100% Super Citrus. Again, good luck.

Latest posts