• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

havent been on in a whie just a quick up date

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hey everyboody super busy with school and stuff but still doin good with the dragons. I have a citrusy hypo rainbow tiger male and a extreem red male on his way... well i sucessfully had 3 clutches only 2 females i kept for my self... this year was my learning year and well i had some bad difficulties in that my incubator i had bought was running 9 degrees too low then i turned it up to what it was supposed to be but that messed up alot of the babies in that last clutch i started having some die of and sent in for labs and we concluded that the fast temp fluxuation gave them messed up metabolism and caused brthdefects the first 2 clutches were in a hovabator andall worked out fine and all have new homes.... but that last clutch was in a exo terra and i didint check the temp with another thermometer and just trusted it was right but then someone else had similar problems so i checked and cranked up the heat too fast :/ but i learned and cant wait for my next breeding season... ive moved my room around and am creating more herp space... after this next breeding season im hoping to move to other species .... now if only i could convince my mom to let me own sakes ;P

Latest posts