• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Have a question

jules8192

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just got my beardie today. I have the proper lights but it seems my aquarium isn't getting warm enough in the day it is about 86 degrees. I am going to get a higher watt bulb bc right now it's a 60 watt. My furnace in the house is on 68 but my beardie is in my bedroom and I keep a fan on all the time at night. It doesn't blow on the aquarium and it's not near it. My question is tho, since this fan is on and my aquarium is only reaching 86 during the day should I leave the basking bulb on at night and just turn off the UVB? I am working on limited budget and won't have monies for a couple more weeks to get something different. Any help is appreciate...thank you!

Latest posts