• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hasnt pooped in three days.

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
I checked temps they are normal. 10o in basking spot and 80 on the cool side. Alex still hasnt pooped in three days even with the baths and rubbing her tummy. Shes kinda round and im wondering if i should feed her tonight or not. I already read up on how to hae her poop i just nedd to know whether or not to feed her

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
They were. Then the bulb burnt out and i didnt have the money to get another 75 watt bulb so i had to get a 50 watt

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
How old is your dragon? Mine is a year and a half and poops once every 1-2 weeks when she is well-hydrated. I would follow the same feeding schedule you normally do and watch for changes in her appetite.

If you are concerned because this is a huge sway in her behavior take a pic of your enclosure or describe it and the type of substrate you are using.

Latest posts