• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Pat; Good to hear from you-but have had phonia[sp] and haven't felt to well but starting to. Zuess; is in a big shed again and My God you ought to see the size of the little monkey now lol-he's about 10-inches.This shed has brought him to an orange colour.And of course i bought a crested gecko, and a leopard gecko-so have been a little busy with that. And it's time to put little 'Zuess' into a bigger tank, so i am getting that ready-But have to wait until after new year to get him some slate tiles for his tank as that's what i want to put in for him.But it's hard to believe how much he has grown and soo fast little monkey.Still up to his comedian ways as usual and then some.Will update again when i can post a few pics of 'Zuess'-Best for 2013-bella

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank You, Bella! Happy New Year to You & Yours, also ...
Hope 2013 brings you improved health.
new-year-glitter-28.gif
gcgetwellsoon5.gif

Pat B

Super Moderator
@Bella....good to hear that you are feeling better. I don't know what 'phonia' is....you must have spelled it wrong! :D Spike has been sleeping since the end of October. I miss him but I have to be patient and let him wake up on his own....right Germ?? Hope that 2013 brings you good cheer and happiness with all your creatures!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad that you're feeling better. I was just thinking about you the other day and thought: Holidays. Busy holidays. Happy New Year. I can't wait to see little monkey. Pneumonia: Yuck! I've had it before. Not fun! Even put me in the hospital once because I wasn't getting any better. I was in an oxygen tent the entire time I was sick. I was young then.

Latest posts