• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy Independence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Independence day as it is right around the corner. Remember to celebrate your freedom with big colorful explosions, copious amounts of alcohol, and a BBQ. Lol

North Carolina is gay they dont allow any fireworks that go higher than 10 feet in the air :-[
Thats why im going to Myrtle Beach to buy "big boy" fire works" lol

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I will be surrounded with BBQ at least. I will be going on the catering runs on the 4th so at least I wont be couped up in the rest.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks, Brian. Happy 4th to everyone too.

We'll be hosting the BBQ this year. My bro is coming to town. Little family get together. I have lawn darts, glow in the dark frisbee, beer, sangria, etc. Should be a good time.

As for the big boy fireworks, I'll let my neighbors handle them. They shoot off some pretty good ones.

Brian, please come back with all 10 fingers. We need you to be able to type. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol i could type with a stump im sure of it. anyone ever seen a sparkler bomb 8)

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Happy 4th to Everyone,

Here in Arizona it's so hot we will be in the pool or inside... My family and I usually watch fireworks from inside on TV, but if it's not to hot ,100 degree's after the sunset, we may head out to watch them go off from the airforce base near us... Here in Arizona it's not legal to shot off your own... :( But I guess that's good with all this lovely heat and fire risk... I hope everyone enjoys the weekend and I will be having at least one drink in honor of all of those who have served or are still serving in our military!!! Cheers ;D ;D

Chuck's Mommy

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Happy Beardie 4th of July !
Now now, Brian, wouldn't you look funny trying to tear up collards for those babies with only stumps ?
Come on down to Savannah ! We'll show you a good time !
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts