• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy birthdays

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How about a happy birthday for all of us on our special day.. can we start with me ? lol
Big 47 as of this morning... and loving it !
Janie
hint hint hint ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks brobrian.. what i meant was though... could we somehow make something where our members birthdays are registered, so they could be celebrated without being crass and mentioning it as a hint ? sorry.. I like to share my birthday, and others... just seems a bit.. shoddy to have to say... today is...you know ?
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
why did i think it was the 27th?

sorry sweets

birthday26.gif

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhh sparkleies..... Thanks Gina..
Everyone else.. thanks so much....

But... Renee.... Kaja... could we incorporate this idea somehow ?
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Happy Bday! And many more to come.

What did you have in mind, Janie? Other than our member telling us it is their birthday and tracking it, I'm not sure where you want to go with this.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well... I was thinking... perhaps if we all sent you our birthdays, you could post a happy birthday thread in honor of each member's birthday..On that day. That way we can all join in the well wishing... I feel that would add just one more personal, family touch to the forum...
Was I clear enough ? golly... hope so...
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is a nice touch, but requires quite a bit of dedication on the one creating, maintaining the database and posting the happy birthday. Let me give it some thought on how it can be automated. As our forum members continue to increase, I have to be honest that this is not something I want to do for 1,000 plus members.

Like I said I'll see if I can automate it and then it will be a possibility. I don't want to commit to manually wishing everyone happy birthday on their birthday. Sorry.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
a forum events calendar. Each person adds their birthday to the calendar and it posts the events of that day on the board automatically.

Simple Machines has a function for that...........I think.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh I understand... Don't want to cause more work... But it would be a pleasant addition if possible...
Yeah... What Gina said... lol
Janie :)

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Happy Birthday Janie!!!! Major hugs from me and my critters.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST SIS JANIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! ***Grabs Janie in a Great, Big Bear Hug!*** ;D

37 my dear, tell them all 37. It's your story, tell it how you want! LOL

Love ya Sis

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*giggles.. since Sandy tickled while hugging*

Naaaaaaaaaw I'm proud to be 47... Don't look it... Certainly I don't act it...
Thank you everyone for the Birthday well wishes!
Janie

Latest posts