• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Halloween fun (pics)

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I wanted to share some pics with you all of Yaddle and Bowser's halloween costume. I entered them both in the Petco halloween costume contest.

Here is Yaddle showing off her costume.
yaddlecostume.jpg

Without her hat on
DSCN3687.jpg

DSCN3678.jpg

And a view from the top
DSCN3683.jpg

I love this pic of her. Looks like she has a little smile :D
DSCN3691.jpg

And here is Bowser, my sulcata tortoise. She was a bumblebee
grassshade.jpg

walking.jpg

top.jpg

I think this one is my favorite. I love how she is looking at me :D
grasslooking.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed ;)

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Those are great pics! very creative. Your dragon and tortoise are beautiful.

packfan74

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Quick, you've got to set up a web site for on-line ordering! I want Yaddle's outfit for my guy "Henry". She can be Maid Marian next yr. and Henry can rock Robinhood!! The arrows are just too funny - through your head back and giggle your belly funny........LOL

Super cute, totally hysterical, way awsome and VERY WELL MADE. Bowser and Yaddle are lucky for sure to have such a patient and obviously devoted owner - hats off; well done!

Cheers

Polly

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Sitting by myself at the computer and I actually laughed out loud, these are AMAZING. So well made! Although Yaddle looks slightly unimpressed! Would she run around and stuff with her costume on? I know if you put clothes on cats they generally just refuse to move...

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you packfan74 and Polly :)

When I first put the costume on Yaddle she just wanted to sit still for about a couple of minutes, but then she wanted to walk around and explore, lol.

This was the first time that I have sewn anything before. I was so happy how they both turned out! Maybe I should start thinking about making a line of beardie costumes? Hmmm....

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL love it...the funniest part is that im watching robin hood right now!

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Midna is actually the name I would've named Diddy if he was a girl! lol but we decided Diddy Kong would do:pP

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
How did you get the costume on yaddle?
I love the link idea by the way ><
But how??

Latest posts