• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Habitat cleaning

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello again,

More Newbie questions. I've read some in here about the floor in the viv. We currently have repi cage carpet, but we are going to change to tile soon. My question is in regards to cleaning. I believe I read in here that some people use wipes. This sounds good to me. I work from home so I get the chance to clean up regularly after Chuck so he's cage stay pretty clean right now, but it would much easier to use wipes everyday and a good scrub once a week or so if that sufficient. What kind of wipes? Will a baby wipe work? How about anti-bact. wipes are they good? Any other good ideas on keeping his home nice and clean?

Thanks, Chuck's Mommy

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have used the bleach solution Tom mentions. For quick clean ups, I have used non-sensitive baby wipes. There is another product that I have heard it good. Personally, I've never used it, but have heard of others using it and not having any issues. Let's see if I can dig it out.

Viv Cleaner

Latest posts