• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Habanero

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi guys! Sorry it took so long but I was just today finally able to get some pictures of Habanero, my new Mexican red-knee tarantula and my 2nd tarantula :)

Attachments

• Habanero 1.jpg
    Habanero 1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Habanero 2.jpg
    Habanero 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 22

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
He is beautiful. Thank you for the pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
eekkk spiders.... I will look at them from a good distance kinda have a fear of them.. lol worked at a petstore once and Rosie somehow (teran) and she was on the floor up on her back legs hissing at a customer.. they said umm there's a big spider on the floor.... OMG :( I told the manager and she said well go pick her up and I had to refuse lol no way she's hissing.. she just went up and put her hand down and Rosie crawled right up... sigh.. no way not a chance. lol

Allthingsterrarium

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
eekkk spiders.... I will look at them from a good distance kinda have a fear of them.. lol worked at a petstore once and Rosie somehow (teran) and she was on the floor up on her back legs hissing at a customer.. they said umm there's a big spider on the floor.... OMG :( I told the manager and she said well go pick her up and I had to refuse lol no way she's hissing.. she just went up and put her hand down and Rosie crawled right up... sigh.. no way not a chance. lol

Oh my gosh that's crazy :) funny though. I had no idea they hissed

Latest posts