• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Guess what i get to do for my entire Saturday

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well as you all know im in the US Navy. Well this Saturday starting at 730 am i will be on 24 hour duty. Thats right 24 hour duty. I get no extra time off i just loose an entire day out of my weekend where i have to be in uniform and on base for 24 straight hours. Grrrrrrrrr that blows. Just thought i would vent to yall. :'(

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll have a marg for you!

Look at the big picture, it is only 24 hours out of your life. I know, I'm not the one on duty!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now Renee if you are going to have a drink for me it needs to be a double shot of Casque 16 Crown Royal on the rocks ;D

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
No Crown Royal for me, but I will have an strong Long Island for you and 1 or 2 for me so that should have the same effect......

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the ice makes me drink it slower shits expensive you know its 90 dollars a bottle lol

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
But I drink my margs as cadillac margs - on the rocks, no salt. They have a shot of Grand Marnier. Is that good enough, Brian?

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ive always been fond of Bourbons, single malts, and rums when the mood is on me. Almost always straight and just wave the ice over it...lol
ANd before Janie corrects me...lol Beer doesnt count. Thats a staple.

Latest posts