• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Grumpy Dutchess

Kimiah and Dutchess

Bearded Dragon Egg
Dutchess does this thing where she hates getting up before 10 in the morning. So my dad wanted to know if it would be alright to wake her up at 9 or 9:30 since I was in class and could not do so. I advised him that wasn't a good idea but I allowed him to. Needless to say, he woke her up at 9:30 and she was not happy. Does anybody else's beardie hate getting up at a certain time?? Or is it just Dutchess?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is too funny! I get up at 5:30. One dragon is brumating right now the other i think had hee eyes open when i wander past to make coffee but when her lights come on (6:45 ish) she comes out from her hide and is ready to start her day

Kimiah and Dutchess

Bearded Dragon Egg
awww at least yours get up early. if i wake dutchess up early she will give me the death glare all day even if im not there xD

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter opens her eyes at 6am but it's not until about 8 that she MAYBE will start really waking up. Luci on the other hand gets up at 6am and is waiting for me at the bottom of his tank waiting for food!

ravenwolf

Juvenile Dragon
the lights go on for mines around 9-9.30 and they tend to glare for the first half an hour before they realise that breakfast will be coming soon

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
If I turn any lights on after their lights have gone off I get the death glare, especially from Ruger,...he needs his beauty rest lol

Latest posts