• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

growth rates

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Genetics and diet are the main factors in the potential of your dragons growth rate.

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
like JeffO said genetics- some get big some not so big. diet- stick to a proper diet and supplements and they grow pretty fast. the first year is the most important. my adults range from 450 to over 900grams in weight. he looks good with that little belly:rolleyes:

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cool, I could have been more specific. Thanks, richard.

bish109

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yea, hes 8 " exactly now I saw he has filled out and acutally gotten somewhat bigger like a 1/4 or a 1/2 " he was smaller but he loves his greens now still loves crickets more tho lol

bish109

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hes been arm waving this morning its so cute and when shes my cat he stands really high on his front legs and the puffs his beard

Bolt and Flapjacks Mom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi. Boots is really cute. I got my first beardie, Bolt, on New Years Eve and she was abused and neglected (to keep it short) and at 4+ months (at least) she was only 1 1/2 inches snout to vent maybe a little more and now she is almost 5 inches snout to vent. I'm not sure how the treatment from the previous owners affected her growth rate all in all but she has grown rather quickly since I saved her. I still have their contact info and occasionally send them a text photo update because they claimed she was a "never growing bearded dragon". They are surprised how much she has grown. Be patient and one day you won't believe how huge Boots is. :)

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi all, beautiful beardie!! Can anyone tell me the average length of a full grown northern? and about what age they reach that

Latest posts