• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Growth Rate

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok..I feel like Sedona is growing so fast. What is a beardies growth rate? When are they full grown..9 months, 1 year?

Just curious.

Thanks!
Chris

Erskinelake

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Tom. My husband and I went away like 2 days and when we came back we both looked at Sedona and said "did he grow?" I feel like every day he looks a bit bigger than the day before. Could his body have doubled in a month?

It's so cool watching him grow and get a little personality.

Have a great day!
Chris

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
2 feet. is the largest I ever saw, but there are some out there that are bigger. The monsters like that make better pets than breeders. Lance saw one at one of the shows that looked like a dog...lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a German Giant that's 26 inches. To my understanding there are 3 larger than that.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL, yes at first I thought it was!!! Than I got closer and it was a dragon.. I said to the guy what the hell are you feeding it and he said roaches and everything from the dining room table!!! The thing was like 3 foot long and 10-12 inches wide, maby a little bigger!! Hell the legs looked like very big chicken legs!!! And the tail looked like a mini slugger baseball bat! The thing was bigger than his 5 year old iguana!! It was just unbelievable!! :eek: I wish I had my camera!!! But next time I will be ready!!! ::)

Latest posts