• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Grilled Cheese?? that's not on the food list....

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so little miss Harley just got out of her bath and we placed her on the coffee table to get warm in her towel and my daughter put her plate with grilled cheese down to get a drink...well wouldn't you know it by the time she got back in the living room Harley had pulled the grilled cheese off the plate and was going to have a little snack !

Too funny.....and when we said something to her she just did the head tilt as to say....

"what I am doing something wrong"

got to love them..

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's too funny..... We have very large dogs that will do that so around here you either eat it fast or take it with you because food left unattended will be someone else snack in a matter of seconds....

nrokin

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol my dog does that , thats funny i wish you could have caught it on camera!

Latest posts