• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings To All

Stephanie Stewart

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello All,

My name is Stephanie and I inherited my Son's 1Yr old beardie named Phoenix. My son lives with his Dad during the week and comes to stay with me on the weekends. He is 12 and was not paying the beardie much attention so I told him to bring the beardie over here to our house. I have loved Phoenix ever since. I also have a baby ball python named Lady Predator. Phoenix is my heart though, I love his personality. Phoenix basically hangs out in the tank all day while I am at work under a basking light then when I get home I let Phoenix hang around the house with me. He likes to lounge on the couch or sits by the baseboard alot. At night I get out the heat lamp and let Phoenix chill all night under that. Phoenix eats crickets once or twice a week and other times munches on Kale which he gobbles down. Any other suggestions are appreciated. He just shed and seems to be doing very well. I do often worry about Tail Rot because I saw this horrid video on You Tube and it has sort of traumatized me. Thanks in advance for any input. Cheers. :cool:

Attachments

• 317626_118026478301141_100002813679916_71753_1354311443_n.jpg
    317626_118026478301141_100002813679916_71753_1354311443_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 12

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like Phoenix is in good hands & Welcome 2 the Forum.

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum and congrats. im with Jeff, sounds like he's in good hands. i would suggest, since his is a year old, adding some different insects or worms to his diet as he should be eating more than once or twice a week. he should still be eating every day. not to worry though, lots of good people hear to help you out.

Latest posts