• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from NY

William

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello,
My name is William. I currently live in NY, and am an enthusiast to reptiles. I currently own 27 corn snakes, and 2 bearded dragons. I started in the reptile business almost 4 years ago with corn snakes. I absolutely love my corn snakes, and I do breed them. I am currently working on a really nice breeding project with them and excited about it. I had picked up my 2 new bearded dragons just last week. I heard they are great lizards to own and keep, and I am looking foward to forming a strong relationship with them.:cool:

Well let me tell you a little more about myself. I am currently 21 years old. I still live at home, lol. I am currently going to college at night to become a New York State Police Officer. I am currently also in the carpenters union for Westchester and Rockland Counties, that is my day job. I am also a New York State Emergency Medical Technician, and am a volunteer at Peekskill Community Volunteer Ambulance Corp. I also like to skateboard, and ride my mountain bike whenever possible.

I do have a youtube channel, in which I have many, many videos mostly of my corn snakes since I just got my bearded dragons just a week ago. I am hoping that with-in the next couple of weeks I will be posting more and more videos of my bearded dragons on there. My youtube name is: Ems7572. Go check it out if you like. :)

What I am looking from this forum: I have done a lot of research on bearded dragons way before I had purchased them. However, I believe the most reliable information can come from the people on this forum. Sometimes reading through the books, and articles they give different info on the bearded dragons, and so I figured I can always come here and get straight foward answers from people who have these awesome reptiles currently.

Sorry to have made this intro into an essay. :p I hope everyone here got to know me a little better, and I am sure you will be seeing me post a bunch of new threads and looking for insight/feed back. Feel free to reply back to this with somethings about yourself, I am interested and looking foward to meeting and becoming friends with you guys and girls.

Thank You,
-William

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome, ask away...............were ready for your Q's

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome to the wonderful world of beardies. I may be moving to NY in a few few months, not sure though.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the Forum, glad 2 have you here. Bearded dragons are great animals & you will soon figure out that everything you heard is true. Being a cop 4 the NYPD sounds like a very demanding job but at least I know you won't be busting any skaters 4 doing their thing. I grew up skating & received numerous trespassing warrants 4 doing something I loved. Fortunately, there are a lot more parks now that keep kids out of the streets but there's nothing like a good street session with friends. Anyway, welcome aboard & we're looking forward to seeing pics of your collection.

Latest posts