• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings fellow bearded dragon lovers

Kayla Vair

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello my name is Kayla Vair, I'm 19 years old. I am currently located in Edmonton and working at Petland in the Reptile and Fish department. I own Two bearded dragons of my own (male and female) which has resulted me in having 5 clutches of eggs. I currently have 21 beautiful eggs in an incubator that will be hatching at the End of This month! So if anyone you know if interested please give them my information ([email protected] or 403-563-8407

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine has a little picture of a camera right next to the post button i just push it and it takes me to my photos

Kayla Vair

Bearded Dragon Egg
But if you searched me on facebook I would be able to post pictures of my Bearded Dragons.

hodged02

Bearded Dragon Egg
Download a free app called tapatalk, you can manage any/all your forums in one app and is easy to use, esp for uploading photos

Latest posts