• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greens

Sezi1foryou

Bearded Dragon Egg
I can't seem to get my beardie to eat greens he seems to be growing fine (not sure how old he is) but I have tried collard greens, and mustard greens and wants no part of them but loves his crickets... I was told he must eat greens help!!! Any other suggestions
15bd70b6239690a79b163c0c6abf2020.jpg
d69a57c417c4715632ac9cde9b81fc9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Feed the bugs the salad items you would feed your dragon and it should be okay. Still try to offer salad items, he's still a little small so he may learn to like them as he gets older. One thing I do with my big girl is when she eats a super worm, I stick a piece of green in her mouth and trick her into eating it. You can also try putting bee pollen on your salad. Dust your crickets with it so he gets the taste and then put it on the salad. Repashy also makes something called super veg that you can turn into a liquid and make a sort of dressing for the salad. I have it but haven't tried it as a dressing yet.

Sezi1foryou

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah he eats tiny bites but really notninterested just wondering if there were diff greens to try or not?!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Latest posts