• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greater Harrisburg Reptile Expo

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey All,
Some of you may be aware that The Central Pa Reptile expo had to close its doors. A new group of people have taken over the expo giving it its new name. The next show is on July 25th, and without community support the show just wont survive long. I am going to be there with my poopers, trying to support this endeavor. Im hoping some people from the forum will be able to make the trip out there just to look around, stop by and say Hi. This little message goes out to everyone regardless of where you are from. Without the support of the community your local expos can go by the wayside and close. I hope to meet some of you there. here is the site if you want the info.
http://www.greaterharrisburgreptileexpo.com
Thanks
Tom

Latest posts