• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Great Blue Worms

beardieluver

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
It was the 2nd or 3rd time i got the blue worms. I came home one day (the day after i bought them) to feed him some. When i picked up the big i noticed a hole in the corner..there was no worms in the bag. I looked around and the worms were all over the floor.

They chewed through the bag and crawled or fell from where they were. . . needless to say i won't be buying them in bulk haha :p

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardieluver said:
It was the 2nd or 3rd time i got the blue worms. I came home one day (the day after i bought them) to feed him some. When i picked up the big i noticed a hole in the corner..there was no worms in the bag. I looked around and the worms were all over the floor.

They chewed through the bag and crawled or fell from where they were. . . needless to say i won't be buying them in bulk haha :p

Hornworms are typically purchased in pods with food in the pod. Where did you go to purchase them in a bag? I have purchased pods in the past and never had any chew through, though they never last longer than their food either lol.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol, just wanted to see if I could get it going again

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well.. I think you is kinda partial to the color green, Craig...
*looks at the third pic in the signature...*
Janie ;)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Well.. I think you is kinda partial to the color green, Craig...
*looks at the third pic in the signature...*
Janie ;)

What? He's purple. ;D

Latest posts