• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

grayish color

Bekki

Bearded Dragon Egg
We just got little Raspy (Rasputin) about 2 weeks ago, and all I do is stress. I'm so hoping his tail and little head are grayish because he's about to shed, and maybe that's why he isn't eating much. He's been fine until this evening. He had some of his greens and ate 10-15 crickets this morning. I tried to feed him this evening and he isn't having it. Tank temps are right, crickets are appropriately sized, he's hydrated, etc. Any help, even of just to reassure me is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_3629.JPG
    IMG_3629.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 32

Eavlynn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Rasp is in shed, no worries. I've noticed my beardies eat less when they're in shed as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It totally 100% looks like he's about to shed to me. Don't fret over it. He's little, they can be pretty inconsistent with their diets when they're that age. Keep doing what youre doing!

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Also don't panic if you see him doing what looks like he's popping his eyeballs out of his head. When they shed on their heads, they do that. The first time i saw mine do it, I FREAKED out. Just a warning. (Sorry if you already knew about this).

Bekki

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank much! I have been freaking out over every little thing since I got him. I figured he was gonna shed but I wasn't 100%, once he gets a little bigger I think I'll be able to calm down a bit. He's just so dang tiny!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They will always make us worry about 1 thing or another LOL

Latest posts