• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GRAPES

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow, if your BD is having issues pooping just feed them some grapes. I gave Scarlet grapes for the first time today and they went right through her, LOL. What a mess. So she got a bath not to help her go today but to clean up what had already gone. YIKES!!! But she LOVED the sweet fruit. Def a once in awhile treat. :)

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
In the picture I posted for the feasting contest, George was eating grapes. I had some Kyoho grapes (they are a Japanese variety). He wasn't so fond of the skins, he basically held the grape in his mouth and just sucked out the juices lol. Most definitely an occasional treat, but they love it!

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Funny because I saw that picture and it gave me the idea to try grapes. Yes, she did love them but they didn't love her. Or should I say I didn't love what they did to her. I just gave her regular green seedless grapes and cut them up in little bite size pieces.

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I heard blackberries are a hit too. Have not yet tried them. Did the blueberries have the same result with your beardie as the grapes had with mine? It was such a mess, LOL.

Latest posts