• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gotham Update

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys, It's been a while since I've been on. I always appreciate you all here that got me started with Gotham. I wanted to stop by and give an update. Gotham is getting big. He is the most active Beardie that I have ever seen. He eats any thing that I put down for him. Here is a new picture..

m6ntKGR.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Stranger!!!

It is great to see & hear about Gotham doing so well.

smiley_with_thumbs_up.gif

Glad to hear that he's not a picky eater, mine aren't either, makes things so much easier.

Thanks for popping in with the awesome update.

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you Germ. Yea, I've been super busy working two jobs so that kept me away from the forum. I just wanted to say hi and let everyone know that Gotham is good and I will always be grateful for this forum. And yes, I'm blessed that he is not a picky eater... a little greedy, but not picky...lol

I hope to check in from time to time. I'm sure I'll need advice soon as I will be shopping for a bigger tank soon..lol

Thanks again.

Latest posts