• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

goodbye to the weekend hello another week of BLAH lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
meactingsilly.jpg

no its not lemonaide yes it is alcohol my wife talked me into a girly drink damn her lol

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Try an apple tini. I got my hubby drinking those.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You think he's been on one of the TLC shows?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i was leaning more towards
"Made: I want to be a cross dresser ballerina"
lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know the feeling
over the memorial day holiday i unplugged. no one saw me or my wife for 4 days lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i believe it was caled a maitai something it had triple sec and pineapple rum in it

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
augh...my rum days are long gone. i'll stick to appletinis. vodka agrees with me better.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im more of a Crown Royal man myself im not to big into the mixed drinks thing. But the wife kept talking about how awesome this drink tasted soi got myself one. and (at the possibility of getting a citation against my man card here) it actually was awesome lol.

Latest posts