• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Good Mooorrning Beardie Slaves!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Drinking my coffee, listening to the radio, and soaking up some computer rays lol. Yeap its deffinately Monday. How was everyone's weekend? Hope everybody had fun and stayed out of trouble (or didnt get caught at least). Well anyway. My weekend was good enough. As most of you know I rehomed my dog on Thursday. Friday my wife finally started seriously working on my website which should be finished mid this week, Saturday we both vegged on the couch after i got off work (second job), and sunday i gave her her anniversary gift way early (as its not till the 7th of July). Got her a Citizen Eco Drive watch which she loves thank god lol.

So how was your weekend? Come on share your weekend warrior stories lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i guess no one did anything over the weekend
or are you afraid to say what you did cause the FBI might be watching lmao
8)

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was cooking at the reptile expos watching people sell beardies 2 for 25...lol.
It was a fleamarket for reptiles. Come to find out all the summer shows are like that at this place. Every dealer or breeder I talked to said that in October its like the crowd magically changes to people interested in what they are buying from the lets get the lowest/best deal mentality.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You know what you should have done tom. You should have sold you babies as "designer" morphs lol. maybe that would have helped you out. From what i understand the Raliegh reptile expo is the same way. The one i went to in may is more of a mad rush to purchase while the one in september is actually people who know what they are looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts