• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Going to the wilmington, NC Serpentarium

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well tomorrow (Friday) me and the wife will be going to the NC Serpentarium. I am looking forward to it. They have some craze stuff there. I cant wait. Will be taking booku pictures so yall will get to pretend you were there ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Excellent. Have fun, drink one for me, I'll drink several for you and we'll reconvene next week. ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian, where is that located ? I'll bet both my boys would love that ! Every time I go to a zoo, guess where we all end up !
You guessed it !
*Personally I'd leave them in the reptile house, and head over to the aquarium, but that's just the reef girl in me ;)*
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im in jacksonville NC
the serpentarium is in wilmington nc which is 45 minutes or so North of Myrtle Beach, SC

Latest posts