• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Glad I'm not the only one!

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have noticed a lot of people on here and I am glad that I am not the only one 'dedicated' to bearded dragons! I'm pretty sure most of you are adults and have your own house and you can start your plans right away if your lucky!! Sadly I live with family so I can not start my plans right away :/ Okay anyway I am happy that I can read all the updates on everyones' beardies and their future plans even though I can't read them all!! ;)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie shed most of her chest skin today. She looks just as radiant as ever.

Whenever I go into Petland, I honestly find myself looking at an adult leopard gecko! They're so cute and I wish I could buy him/her in a flash. But I can't because they set up they've got is too much... but last night, I was checking out my Kuhhli Loaches' tank to see if he was alive. Well, get this, his name's Snakey. (He looks like a striped snake with fins. He's about 3 inches long and a crazy fish. He only comes out late at night after everyone's asleep. He's a funny fish. I was also checking his filter to see if it needed changing, but nope. It's clean even if I can't clean the five because I don't know if they make small gravel vaccum.

I almost forgot about Snakey. I can't even get a pic of him. :(

Allie was excessively happy and hyper this evening. She saw the spring life outside and wanted to spend a long time sitting in the window, looking out. She can't wait until she gets to go outside and get some fresh air. Poor baby has cabin fever.

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
I have noticed a lot of people on here and I am glad that I am not the only one 'dedicated' to bearded dragons! I'm pretty sure most of you are adults and have your own house and you can start your plans right away if your lucky!! Sadly I live with family so I can not start my plans right away :/ Okay anyway I am happy that I can read all the updates on everyones' beardies and their future plans even though I can't read them all!! ;)
I still live with family and I have 3 beardies- my big plan (once I leave and have my own home) is IGUANA. My parents accept and can deal with 3 beardies, but they draw the line at big lizard ;-)

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Noella; I have a leopard gecko-she is only a baby right now and i have a crested gecko-and he is a baby and i just bought a chameleon also a baby 7-weeks old.So i have a pretty full house and i have a betta fish[baby also] and a puffer fish[gsp] so i have a full house-3-dogs.bella

Emulu1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Heh I am excited for my future bearded dragon. As of now we have 3 fish tanks, 10 gallon, 20 gallon, 55 gallon for a big oscar, a schnauzer and a leopard gecko! I love my leopard gecko which is what introduced me into the reptile world! Only thing is I live in a 2 bedroom apartment!!! I wish I lived in a house but right now I am a student just wanting to enjoy these animals as a part of my family! Eventually, I will be getting a monitor, I am in love with tegu monitors. But for now I can give all my attention to my animal family I have now ! :)

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Correction;I now have 2-chameleons, 1-crested gecko, 1-leopord gecko, and 2-dogs. I had to put my older dog to sleep just 2-days ago as she had -had a stroke and could not walk was falling over ect; very sad. She was with me 17-years and that's a good life for a little dog.And 2-fish-1-betta, and 1-GSP=green spotted puffer fish, almost forgot about them.I live in a 1-bedroom apartment and also have 2-birds that i didn't mention-1-parrolet and 1-canary-and 3-bearded dragons-bella

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry to hear of your long time companion's passing. That is always tough. In your list you did not mention any BDs??? Have you found homes for them???

Pat B

Super Moderator
So sorry Bella....it is a very hard to put your pets down....but....it is the best thing for them. 17 years is a long time for a dog and I know she had a wonderful life!! I don't know how you have time for all your creatures....

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My life goe's around my pets schedule-once their looked after then i look after myself lol-And Pat; it's not hard when you enjoy it. Yes, she was with me a long time and had a great life and it was her time to say good-bye but still hurts just the same. bella

Latest posts