• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gizmo

Gizmo

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Gizmo didnt have the best start :'( and now Im wondering if hes a bit small for his age now. His viv, temps and eating pattern are all good now so Im not worried just wondering if his bad start has made a difference.

This is him when we got him

P1040563.jpg

Now hes 6 months old....ish!

P1040905.jpg

Thanks

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He looks well fleshed out, nice fat pads starting... Color has improved as well..
Yeah... Looking real good ! In my humble opinion that is..

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great pics - nice improvement.

I wouldn't worry about the size for his age. Mine had a rough start in life but with proper husbandry they bounced back like you wouldn't believe. I thought mine were pretty small for their age, but now they're almost a year old and Ace is 18 inches and Baby is 17 inches with a slight tail nip. Not a bad size I say.

How long is Gizmo?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
he looks great. Looks bigger then my 11 almost 12 month old. They bounce back really good and catch up to where they should be really fast. Do you have a length or weight of him?

Latest posts