• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gimli and Alf update

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Just wanted to post updated pics of my babies
033-1.jpg
009-2.jpg

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow, Alf looks just like Jada. :-* It's funny how they both lounge the same way to. lol Gimli is adorable...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a question.
Are they both in the same tank ?(Might just be my bad eyes.. )
Also, that white second level.. what is it made from ? And is that sealed somehow ?
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Geez they're fat! lol

*points finger* <jumps up and down>

neener neener

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Gina,
I take that as a compliment,fat and sassy and happy!!!!!
Sandy,
I think Alf and Jada look alot alike too.Mark can't tell them apart in pictures.
Janie,
Love that is 2 seperate tanks!!Very similar in decoration,one back groound is rocks and plants,the other is like a jungle scene.The white is a light tan shelf liner that I am using,the way the light was shining on it it looks white,but it's creamy tan.I couldn't put my 2 babies together,I did my research before getting Alf and both would be EXTREMELY territorial,LOLOLOL. Gimli stays stressed to the max any way,hormonal I guess,and Alf is a VERY spoiled Daddy's girl,she has to have her own room.I am araid I wouldn't have 2 dragons if I tried putting them together(I know it's wrong or at least not a good idea, and Daddy would have my head if I tried to put his little girl in with another,let alone a male... As I said Alf is Daddy's girl and is spoiled beyond belief,but then again so is Gimli.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
BTW Alf is female and will be 2 years old on July 4th. Gimli is my male and will be 1 year old around the first week of June,I don't have his exact hatch date.Alf is 18 1/2 inches and 534 grams,Gimli is 18 1/8 inches 354 grams.
Sara

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
sara said:
Gina,
I take that as a compliment,fat and sassy and happy!!!!!
Sandy,
I think Alf and Jada look alot alike too.Mark can't tell them apart in pictures.
Janie,
Love that is 2 seperate tanks!!Very similar in decoration,one back groound is rocks and plants,the other is like a jungle scene.The white is a light tan shelf liner that I am using,the way the light was shining on it it looks white,but it's creamy tan.I couldn't put my 2 babies together,I did my research before getting Alf and both would be EXTREMELY territorial,LOLOLOL. Gimli stays stressed to the max any way,hormonal I guess,and Alf is a VERY spoiled Daddy's girl,she has to have her own room.I am araid I wouldn't have 2 dragons if I tried putting them together(I know it's wrong or at least not a good idea, and Daddy would have my head if I tried to put his little girl in with another,let alone a male... As I said Alf is Daddy's girl and is spoiled beyond belief,but then again so is Gimli.
Okay... standing down.. Taking donations for an eye exam and glasses ? lol

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for the compliments everyone!!! I love my babies and try to do the best I can by them. The fact that I got them from healthy stock from a good breeder doesn't hurt the out come either. LOLOL Thanks Ladyknite!!!

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Monique,that picture is of Gimli,my male.Alf is the one on the log. I have one of Alf with her gaping and it looks either like she is laughing at something or as if she has something to say.I have had people tell me she looks mad but I think she's adorable when she gapes and so is Gimli.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sara, sorry to mix p the two.... Read their weights and Alf (On the log) looked bigger on the pics so I assumed it was Gimli.

Just goes to show, never trust a picture......

Yeah they are adorable when they gape. Pogie looks like shes smiling/laughing

Latest posts