• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Georgia Rescues Anywhere?

Tessa.Mango

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys i haven't been on in a while but i have been looking for a reptile rescue anywhere near cumming Georgia that i can volunteer to help the reptiles there. I haven't had any luck finding one online but maybe a few suggestions will help! :)

Update on Mango:
Mango has been very active and calm. I don't know it that makes any sense though. He has been eating his worms and veggies and has taken a liking to a new member of out family. My sister just got a 3 year old chinchilla from a rescue name Nora and although Mango adores her, she isn;t so fond of him... Anyway I am still earning $ for his new terrarium and supplies!

OK so C' ya and any suggestion for a reptile rescue is very helpful!! :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's good that Mango's been very active and calm. I did a speedy check of the Internet and there's a shelter not sure if they rescue reptiles, gwinnett county animal shelter 678-735-7578 which is 22 or so miles away.

You can call them and see if they've got any reptiles there that need help or you can offer to take reptiles in your own home if you've got tanks, supplies, and resources.

Latest posts