• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gender help

Coffeeblack

Bearded Dragon Egg
so my beardy is finally at around 6 months in age but I still can't figure out the gender since this is the age that is best to check apparently. I did the flash light trick but it is still to hard to tell. I always thought it was a girl and the name is Novacaine so I been calling her Nova; but it's about that time to see if she/he is a boy and I can start saying Caine instead. I might have to go to the vet, here are two pictures I took.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38

Coffeeblack

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for replying and I always had a feeling from the beginning but I'm just trying to make sure the black shadows are to hard to even see not even the single one that shows if it's a female

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thanks for replying and I always had a feeling from the beginning but I'm just trying to make sure the black shadows are to hard to even see not even the single one that shows if it's a female

You are welcome!!! [emoji4]

I've got a boy so I know what the hemipenes look like and she doesn't have those! Lol
At least not in those pictures. I see the one black spot for a girl.

Welcome Nova!! [emoji166][emoji166][emoji166]

Coffeeblack

Bearded Dragon Egg
She has grown a lot since I have had her; she's even a little bit bigger than the pictures

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I absolutely love those pictures!! You have to give her cuddles from me!! She is gorgeous!!!

Looks like she is praying for a superworm!! Please [emoji120] please!!

Latest posts