• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Future Breeders

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I took a couple of pics today. I'll post a few more dragons soon.

This little guy has nice markings.

DSC02213.jpg

I always say I'm going to keep one from this line and I never do. So I'm keeping this one. Its only 6 weeks old. I'm going to pair her up with the above male if she stays orange. If she gets red, I'll pair her up with a red male.
DSC02212.jpg

Both these lines get colorful around 4-5 months.

Tim

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
this may be a silly question but how do you know what color a baby will be when it's grown? I ask because YoYo has a lot of bright orange, yellow, and redish color to him

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
couple of beauties
im feeling both of ya
im having a issue determining if i want to drop the sale adds for this tiger female i have
IMG_0468.jpg

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Tom,

Keep a couple. If the adults go down for the winter, its always nice to have a couple young ones.

Brian,

Drop the adds and see what the dragon looks like around 5-6 months old.

corrine,

Genetics help to determine what it might look like. Even then its not a sure thing. Just because the parents look a certain way, doesn't mean the baby will. They can gain or lose color as they age. Thats where genetics help.

Thanks everybody for looking :)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome Tim. Good luck with that and I personally can't wait till wait till spring to check them out again. *taps feet impatiently"

I'll usually hold back 3 (1 male 2 females) from every clutch, for at least 6 months. I'll either decide then to keep them or offer them up.

I think Tom just needs a "winter hobby" *snicker*

Latest posts