• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Funny thought

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
No I don't think so. Hef knows me apart from everybody else. Even with a towel on my head

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Humanmeerkat

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yep gotta go with candy bugs. I fully believe mator knows me above anyone else in the house as when I come in he bounces around the viv climbing the glass. I tell visitors and non herps he is happy to see me however I believe that as I'm the only one in the house that can give the live insects that it is a feeding response but the recognition is still there.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That is a funny thought though! I know with chameleons when their owner wears glasses from one day to the next it can throw them off a bit.

laswabbie

Juvenile Dragon
I don't know if Falkor really recognizes me as an individual yet, but it seems like he does. Maybe I taste like a cricket or dubia!

I am constantly surprised by how aware he is of movement in the room.

Latest posts